Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Discovery of Other Blogs

I'll need to add a list to the right here of all the blogs and awesome sites I frequent.
Newest one I found is Eat.Sleep.Draw. Viewer submissions of their own artwork to show off. I posted one of my old Snack Monster drawings, just for fun. Can be seen here-> LOOK!
Glad a lot of people like it.
It's already been reposted a couple of times :)
HERE
and
HERE

Neat-o.


btw,
is it wrong that I might want to switch blogs already?
I mean, I discovered Tumblr after I already started here on Blogger.
Most of the blogs/sites I follow are from Tumblr too.
Also, I just signed up and they actually have the username "Donia" available. I may be the only Donia you know but when it comes to the internet, I'm very much not the only one out there....


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment