Monday, March 9, 2009

Discovering New Artists Everyday.


Went to Gallery Hop over the weekend and enjoyed myself, per usual. 
I think my favorite artwork of the night was over at Rivet Gallery. Sannon Bonatakis was showing there and I really loved what I saw. I got a chance to meet her at the gallery Saturday night. Discovered that not only did she go to CCAD but, she's also originally from Orlando. Altamonte Springs, specifically. Fancy that.

There's hope for me yet.

The next couple of days I have off from classes for the Junior/Senior evaluations on campus. I'll be trying my best to cram tons of work into the next few days. A lot of projects are due in the next week or two before spring break. Meh...

I really love CCAD and school in general but, I'm ready to just work on some of my own artwork right now... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment