Thursday, March 12, 2009

Classmate Portraits.

Woke up and was running late to class this morning sadly. I hate being late to drawing class.
Today we were drawing our fellow classmates' portraits with conte crayon.

This is Courtney. I was glad I walked into class while we were drawing him. He's been eager to have me draw a picture of him. Not my best tho unfortunately :/ but not bad for walking in late and speed drawing for about 4 minutes...


Drawing of Ariel. 
3/4 views are obnoxious :( Sorry.



And my best yet. I'm too happy with how this sketch came out
This is Dustin. I sadly don't know him too well. We once in a while chit-chat during our break in class but he was amazingly comfortable to draw. 
It really does look like him! I didn't think I had it in me. lol. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment