Friday, February 13, 2009

Tonality.



Here's a couple of those drawings on toned paper from class. I need to learn to not go so hard on my lines.  Work softer. :\
Our first homework assignment for drawing class is to draw an interior space with either light going into dark or dark into light. Needs to be done on the toned charcoal paper with the back and white Prismas just like what we've been working on in class.

Had our first Exam in Art History today. I don't think I did too well.

Have to also finish, mount, and wrap the border project for Color Con. As well, draw up, mount and wrap a drawing of an object in 2-point perspective for Structural [have I mentioned that I don't enjoy that class much? :P] 

I'm wondering when I'm going to find time to do these. Not this weekend. It being Valentine's Day tomorrow and scheduled doubles at the restaurant because of it, there will be no time. I know it will be crazy. 

BTW, did you know that it's National Condom Week? Have happy and safe sex this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment